Last Friday I whipped up this low carb raspberry lemon loaf because I had a whole container of raspberries about to go bad! It only lasted 3 days in my house HA. My daughter Madeline has been raspberry obsessed but this past week she hasn’t touched them. She tends to do this with certain foods. She will want it all the time and then I think she just gets to a point where she is over it.
I added some raspberries on top of the loaf for decoration because I has so much but I wouldn’t recommend it because it only made the loaf extra mushy on top. This goes great with coffee in the morning! 😉 This is also low carb, diabetic friendly and Keto friendly.
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup Erythritol or Coconut Sugar (I use Swerve)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup raspberries
2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup almond milk (any kind of milk will work here)
1 tsp coconut oil, melted (I use this brand)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk all of your dry ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in your milk, vanilla, lemon juice and egg.
- Fold your raspberries into the batter.
- Pour your batter into a parchment paper lined loaf pan (8X4).
- Bake for 32-35 minutes and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
To get 10% off your order for Better Body Food’s Liquid Coconut MCT oil you can enter Melissa10 at checkout! This is great for baking or adding it to your coffee because it’s already in a liquid form. At no cost to you you will save 10% and I earn a small commission. 🙂